General Refund Policy Training Institute Australasia (TIAWA)
- No postage fees will be refunded.
- If a class is cancelled by TIAWA Online at any time, participants have the option of rescheduling to another date or receive a full refund of the course fee paid.
- No further monies will be paid for any other expenses the participant has or may incur.
- No refunds will be provided for students who are unable to attend their course due to not completing their pre-course information, including your Unique Student Identifier number before the course commences.
- If you cancel your course no refund will be provided.
- Refunds must be applied for in writing by the student so we can verify their identity and keep a record of the request.
- If your refund is approved, monies will be returned to you by the means in which it was paid.
- If the course fee was paid by a third party, the third party will be refunded the course fee.